Friday, January 29, 2016

Good VS Evil?

The world I am in,
holds no place for the weak.
I am a virtuous soul, fragile and sick, struggling everyday to acclimate and fit.
The battleground knows it better.
My fight with the army of evil has left my one man army torn and tattered.
There is no escape from this never ending battle for the survival of the fittest.

Defeated, dejected and destroyed,
I question myself; What is the reason for my existence? Why am I even here?
I don't belong here.

All I see is darkness..blur n black it is,
like my impugnable existence.

I gave myself up to darkness.
But darkness couldn't destroy me..was it not evil?
or has my soul turned dark too?

I can feel the power within myself now.
The power of darkness.
The power of solitude.
The power of the scars from the lost battle.

The time has come for me to rise against the evil.
But this time, its the army of evil VS the one man army of EVIL

No comments:

Post a Comment